LIN Consulting, Inc. is seeking a motivated and responsible Entry-Level Traffic Assistant Engineer for a permanent Full-Time position for our Diamond Bar office. LIN Consulting would consider a part-time student intern who will be graduating by 2023 with the interest in becoming a full-time employee. The student intern must be available to work a minimum of 16 hours/week. LIN Consulting specializes in all aspects of traffic planning and engineering, as well as, civil and electrical engineering, and is providing services to Caltrans, counties, cities, and private owners and developers in the Southern California area. The position offers an excellent opportunity for the technical growth.
The qualified applicant will assist with drafting, fieldwork, preparation of plans and reports and cost estimate for traffic engineering and transportation planning projects. Tasks would include assisting on traffic signal design, signing, pavement delineation, roadway lighting, traffic control and ITS plans, as well as traffic analysis and traffic reports for Caltrans and local agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Traffic Engineering or a related field
- Must have some technical knowledge in traffic engineer design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering: New graduates or senior students who are expected to graduate this upcoming year are encouraged to apply*
- Have an E.I.T. or in the process of obtaining one is highly desirable
*The student intern must be available to work a minimum of 16 hours/week. Please include the # of hours you can work per week and the school schedule.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Wellness, 401k Plan, Flexible Hours, Paid Holiday, PTO days, and Profit Sharing Program are eligible for permanent full time employees
Please send your resume to: HR@linconsulting.com
Ref: Traffic Engineering Position (Diamond Bar)